Monday, August 10, 2009

In Response to Tita Cory's Death (should've been posted August 1 damn it!)



August 10, 2009

All exams finished. At last! Now to start dreaming again, about that wonderful Art Deco Japan.

However, forgot to give my regards to Tita Cory. Though I mainly disagree with her views (eg. human rights, amnesty for the communist parasites), People Power was necessary. Marcos, the man I loved (not gay!!), wasn't in power but rather a facade of power as his darn corrupt generals ruled. But Cory, though your People Power was really needed, look at the people now since there are so many People Powers everywhere in protests. They abuse your cause and call it "freedom of speech" and such. Bah. Welfare parasites, communists, all of them. Gabriela and such.

I've found two lovely images of Marcos & his wife Imelda at deviantart. Love to spread it as propaganda, but the it isn't worth the ink.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you can't just spread it as a propaganda coz 1, they are not yours and you did not made them. 2nd, almost everyone disagrees to what Marcos did. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I know. The least I can do is print them out and give them to people close to just placing them in my lucky clear file. T_T

    ReplyDelete