Monday, July 27, 2009

Before Exams, More Inspiration, To Ateneo I Must!!!

July 27, 2009 (it's been a long time since I haven't posted, actually, this is my 2nd)



I just downloaded Bioshock two weeks ago. Other than it being way creepy, I love the city of Rapture, not that it's under the sea of course. I love its enchanting Art Deco architecture. More importantly, I got another batch of 1930s, 40s, and 50s songs to enhance my Fallout 3 experience. *sigh* If only I could finish that manga and get Japan in its authoritarian, Red Scare, 1950s look.


One more week left before the exams. Love to talk behind Java's (that ugly bastard) back. Jaja's been my only companion in cyberspace ever since (Merci, Janique!). Got more of that How-to-speak-French stuff thanks to her and I also have Dutch (Dank u wel, Ja).


I really want to do my best this time just to get in Ateneo. Don't want to get stuck here in a mudhole in college. First choice, Ateneo de Manila University. Honestly, I'm not really aiming to be a pure Blue Eagle. I want the education. Pursue my plans of going to Europe where all the gals are hot (the pure bloods that is, not some darn immigrants). Other than that, if there really is a chance, I'd really practice drawing. I want to be a propagandist someday and work for a right-wing publication or such. This image struck me so much. I praise it, I agree with it, and I envy it. Anyway, "Tot ziens". That's goodbye in Dutch!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, thanks for the mention bryle! anyways, well, I too am aiming for the best school in the Philippines, ADMU. And where the only course my life depends on is there. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete